If you are in a relationship with someone and you are worried, it’s important to be vigilant for the following warning signs. Remember to always take your worries seriously and trust your gut.
THE ONE I AM IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH..
- Texts me way excessively and makes me feel like I have to answer fast.
- Gets easily jealous.
- Has opinions about what I wear, my make up, how I talk and move.
- TAlks badly about my friends and my family and wants us to spend a lot of time together just the two of us.
- Sometimes makes me feel sad, scared, ashamed, humiliated, wrong, angry, irritated or chocked.
- Demands that I do things, like sharing my passwords, agree to different kinds of sex because I love them.
- Switches rapidly between aggressive/cold and loving/caring.
- Calls me childish or immature when I don’t want to agree to something or points out that I think that they behave unproperly.